Tutorial - How to update your PS4 system
1) On your PC, download the firmware that you want (Links are available here).
2) Plug an USB key on your computer then in the root you will create a folder named "PS4" then in this folder, create an other folder name "UPDATE".
3) Put the PS4UPDATE.PUP in the "UPDATE" folder, it should be like in the picture below.
4) Put USB key in the PS4 then go to "Settings", "System Software Update" and then the update should be found and will be ready to be installed.
5) Click on "Update" and the console will be updated and should be ready in a few minutes.
If you like this tutorial don't forget to follow me on Twitter !